Double Dragon X Double Dragon X

animation at its best!

First I wanna say i didnt like the choice of music and believe that you should still change it to something more fitting (HEAVY). Now that thats out of the way, this was so fucking badass! Crazy fight scenes with sick motions. I also see it as a comedy that Ken (idk his name probably billy or something but you all know who im talking about) didn get a piece of that ass and just went in for the fight (or maybe he does later on...triple x version?) but this was great stuff!

Resident Evil SARS Part 2 Resident Evil SARS Part 2

hide and go seek in the massion :|

i thought it was a joke at first how in the game the voice acting was off but then it got out of hand with ronald. besides that and the lack of realistic animations (walking blah blah) it was an excellent movie. i had a good time watchin it. haha. I also liked the work on the backgrounds, i knew exactly where they were in the mansion because of it. as for those that voice acted, u did an awesome job.

The Fat Anime Collab 2 The Fat Anime Collab 2

haunting.

*shrugs that song. it will never be rememebered the same again. draw some more hotties for part 3!!

Miniverse Miniverse

Fun

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

most innovative boss battle to date

sweet. thats another game in the vault!

Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

Perfect for

some reviews have said it would be awesome for the WII. I agree completely with them, but i dont think nintendo would like a bartending game in their console. They do have resident evil tho so you should most definetly go for it. With this badass game you REALLY owe it to yourself to get it out there.

JohnnySedona responds:

I think that if someone took the time to port it over to the Wii, it could probably do with a few updates. Nintendo's got a deal for independent developers called WiiWare, but it costs a fortune to get started. If I can find someone that's got the resources, though, I'm all over it.

Nintendo's only requirement is that the game can't be rated Adults Only- and the alcohol theme would only get it an M rating.

Kung Fu Attack OST - Song2 Kung Fu Attack OST - Song2

Sweet

*Now listening to the reason I played Kung fu Attack!"