Miniverse Miniverse

Fun

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

most innovative boss battle to date

sweet. thats another game in the vault!

Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

Perfect for

some reviews have said it would be awesome for the WII. I agree completely with them, but i dont think nintendo would like a bartending game in their console. They do have resident evil tho so you should most definetly go for it. With this badass game you REALLY owe it to yourself to get it out there.

JohnnySedona responds:

I think that if someone took the time to port it over to the Wii, it could probably do with a few updates. Nintendo's got a deal for independent developers called WiiWare, but it costs a fortune to get started. If I can find someone that's got the resources, though, I'm all over it.

Nintendo's only requirement is that the game can't be rated Adults Only- and the alcohol theme would only get it an M rating.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

beard

This will hold until my lust for castle crashers becomes too overwhelming. (Beats game) ARGH NOW WHAT! this game was sweet. maybe a part two with so much beard tom looks like cousin IT.

SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

Awesome... Awesome to the Max

The original work just like the last with an obvious touch of portal in it makes it great. Great puzzle or greatest puzzle?

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

I did enjoy it newgrounds. Thanks

I hope you're using the samurai asshole code to make a new game already... he was the best character. Or make this game multiplayer so i can own online like in xbox live arcade :O

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

Oh no

I had to review quick before people who havent played it read the review under mine that gave it away! Might as well post a review while im at it... The game was really good with much effort put into it. the game was really easy imo so im expecting harder ones that would make me think..(sorry but i guessed the whole order of events without playing the whole game) the whole design was clever and idea behind it was well thought out.. another thing that bugged me was the little girl which was not needed in this..again imo of course. overall excellent game

De-Animator De-Animator

noooo buddy

noooooo buddy this isnt stolen check his info and site. If the information is him then he made this!

Review for the game: Great!