Double Dragon X Double Dragon X

animation at its best!

First I wanna say i didnt like the choice of music and believe that you should still change it to something more fitting (HEAVY). Now that thats out of the way, this was so fucking badass! Crazy fight scenes with sick motions. I also see it as a comedy that Ken (idk his name probably billy or something but you all know who im talking about) didn get a piece of that ass and just went in for the fight (or maybe he does later on...triple x version?) but this was great stuff!

Resident Evil SARS Part 2 Resident Evil SARS Part 2

hide and go seek in the massion :|

i thought it was a joke at first how in the game the voice acting was off but then it got out of hand with ronald. besides that and the lack of realistic animations (walking blah blah) it was an excellent movie. i had a good time watchin it. haha. I also liked the work on the backgrounds, i knew exactly where they were in the mansion because of it. as for those that voice acted, u did an awesome job.

The Fat Anime Collab 2 The Fat Anime Collab 2

haunting.

*shrugs that song. it will never be rememebered the same again. draw some more hotties for part 3!!

Tom's Easter orgy Tom's Easter orgy

awesum.

tom looks like hes part of whoville when he spits. I LOVE IT :@!

The Stairs Collab The Stairs Collab

This has happened to me...

and its not as funny as it looks. unless your watching it happen of course. next time i see it happen i will throw a pig on top of em after they land. Lulz.

Gopher Ball Z 2 Gopher Ball Z 2

Oh shit are you serious!?

haha that was really funny. The faces were hilarious man, and I completly forgot there was a pig in that show. Thanks for the memories.

Sprite TV 2 Sprite TV 2

Collab of all collabs

the best collab ever! The sonic part at the end slowed it down a tad but the space made it up for it incredibly well. credits was awesome stuff.

Pants! - Episode 2 Pants! - Episode 2

under constrouction aahhh

I want to see more already this was so good. spot on chap.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

flip flop

that was a very intense battle. i laurfed my arse off

Muse - Hysteria Muse - Hysteria

Muse is

Damn I love muse but this still needs more work. The animtions are stiff and the drawings are boxish. But I still like how u did it. Matt and chris played the guitar, and Dom on the drums. Just keep doin what ur doing and ull get it. Cheers :)